Here are my best organizing tips utilizing items you already own!
1. Peel off the labels of baby food jars and use them to hold paper clips, safety pins, buttons, and keys.
2. Use up all of the half full toiletries in your bathroom such as shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and sunblock. The fewer products you have to store, the neater your bathroom will look.
3. Stock up on storage containers from your local dollar store. As long as all of your containers are uniform, they don’t have to cost a lot of money.
4. Use push pins on a bulletin board to hang costume jewelry like necklaces and bracelets.
5. Clip barrettes and bows to a wide piece of colorful ribbon.
6. Instead of having loose change all over your house, corral your currency in a mason jar.
7. Place a tray on a coffee table, entry way table or bedside table. Remote controls, cell phones, and car keys will look stylish and chic when contained.