If you’re lucky enough to be taking some vacation time this summer while your housekeeper is working at home, here are some summer projects s/he can tackle while you’re gone.
- Polish all silver.
- Remove everything from the refrigerator and wipe down all shelves and products before returning to the space.
- Remove everything from the pantry, and wipe down all shelves and products before returning to the space.
- Take everything out of the coat closet. Set aside any missing gloves or boots that may be too small.
- Take any winter shoes that need to be cleaned or repaired to the shoe maker.
- Go through children’s closets, setting aside anything that’s too small, stained, or beyond repair.
- Deep clean the house. Clean light fixtures, the top of the refrigerator, behind the freezer drawer, wipe down moldings, and window casings
- Dust all books and bookshelves.
- Look at all sports equipment and separate what has become too small.
- Shampoo carpets.
- Put printed photos in photo albums.
NextWhat Moms Really Want: Mother's Day Gift Guide